- 1. conference
- 1. When does the Registration desk open?More
The registration desk will be located outside room L10 and will be staffed on:
- Thursday 21st March 4.30pm to 5.30pm
- Friday 22nd March 7.15am to 9am
- Saturday 23rd March 7am to 9am
- Sunday 24th March 8am to 8.30am
- 2. What is the Social Program?More
As occurred at previous conference we will join the ASOHNS ASM delegates at the Welcome Reception and the Gala Dinner.
The Welcome Reception will be held on Friday 22nd March at the Long Gallery and River Room, Queensland Art Gallery and Gallery of Modern Art, Stanley Place Cultural Centre. (within walking distance of the conference centre) from 5.30pm to 7.30pm.
The Gala dinner will be held on Saturday 23rd March at the BCEC from 7pm to 11pm. Tickets are included for full registration. Extra tickets are available for single day attendees and partners at a non discounted price. Early purchase is encouraged. There is a finite number of tickets.
Please indicate at the Trybooking site if you wish to attend either of the events.
- 3. How do I submit an Abstract?More
The deadline for submission of abstracts is 1st January 2019. Early submission is encouraged. Authors will
Be advised in writing of acceptance of non-acceptance of abstracts by 15th January 2019. Accepted abstracts
Will be published online on the conference ‘app’. All oral presentations accepted will receive complimentary
Registration for the day of the presentation. Scheduling of presentations remains the right of the committee.
To submit an abstract download form here
- 4. What are the requirements for a Poster?More
The poster should include author and co-authors’ names, a short title, the name of the institution where
the work was carried out, and the following sections:
- 5. Who are the sponsors?More
I would like to thank all the sponsoring medical companies that have assisted in providing an affordable meeting for us all.
It is with their ongoing assistance and support that meetings like this can be attended by all ORL Head & Neck nursing specialists across the country
- 6. What are the accommodation arrangements?
- 7. What parking is available?
- 8. Will internet/wi-fi be available?More
Wireless internet will be available throughout the meeting.
Details will be made available on site.
- 9. Where do I get my name badge?More
Your name badge is essential for entry into the OHNNG and ASOHNS
cessions. Please collect your meeting materials from the
Registration desk on arrival.
- 10. What is the dress code for the conference?More
BCEC program sessions: Smart casual
Gala Dinner: Lounge suit/cocktail dress
- 11. Where are the conference documents and forms?
- 12. How do I register for the Paediatric and Indigenous Ear Health workshops?
- 13. Answer to your question not here?