- 1. conference
- 1. How do I submit an Abstract?
The deadline for submission of abstracts is 1st January 2020. Early submission is encouraged. Authors will
Be advised in writing of acceptance of non-acceptance of abstracts by 15th January 2020. Accepted abstracts
Will be published online on the conference ‘app’. All oral presentations accepted will receive complimentary
Registration for the day of the presentation. Scheduling of presentations remains the right of the committee.
To submit an abstract download form here
- 2. Who are the sponsors?
I would like to thank Medtronic, Olympus, Smith Medical and Smith and Nephew for supporting our conference. It is with their ongoing assistance and support that meetings such as this can be offered to ORL Head and Neck nurses across all the specialties nation wide (& internationally!)
- 3. What are the accommodation arrangements?
Corporate Blue Events Management has been appointed as the official Travel and Accommodation Manager for the ASOHNS ASM 2020.
Please log on to the official ASOHNS site to book your accommodation: http://asm.asohns.org.au/accommodation/
- 4. What parking is available?
- 5. When does the Registration desk open?
Thursday 12th March 4pm-5pm next to the ASOHNS registration desk
Friday 13th March 7am - Outside room C4.5 (4th floor)
Saturday 14th March 7.30am – Outside room C4.5 (4th floor)
Sunday 15th March 7.30am – Outside room C4.5 (4th floor)
- 6. Will internet/wi-fi be available?
Wireless internet will be available throughout the meeting.
Details will be made available on site.
- 7. Where do I get my name badge?
Your name badge is essential for entry into the OHNNG and ASOHNS
cessions. Please collect your meeting materials from the
Registration desk on arrival.
- 8. What is the dress code for the conference?
ICCS program sessions: Smart casual
Gala Dinner: Lounge suit/cocktail dress
- 9. Where are the conference documents and forms?
- 10. How do I register for the Indigenous Ear Health workshops?
- 11. Answer to your question not here?