- 1. conference
- 1. How do I submit an Abstract?More
The deadline for submission of abstracts is 1st January 2020. Early submission is encouraged. Authors will
Be advised in writing of acceptance of non-acceptance of abstracts by 15th January 2020. Accepted abstracts
Will be published online on the conference ‘app’. All oral presentations accepted will receive complimentary
Registration for the day of the presentation. Scheduling of presentations remains the right of the committee.
To submit an abstract download form here
- 2. Who are the sponsors?More
I would like to thank all the sponsoring medical companies that have assisted in providing an affordable meeting for us all.
It is with their ongoing assistance and support that meetings like this can be attended by all ORL Head & Neck nursing specialists across the country
- 3. What are the accommodation arrangements?
- 4. What parking is available?
- 5. When does the Registration desk open?More
Specific location and times will be advised closer to the date
- Thursday 12th March 2020
- Friday 13th March 2020
- Saturday 14th March 2020
- Sunday 15th March 2020
- 6. What is the Social Program?More
The details of these events will be posted closer to the date.
- 7. Will internet/wi-fi be available?More
Wireless internet will be available throughout the meeting.
Details will be made available on site.
- 8. Where do I get my name badge?More
Your name badge is essential for entry into the OHNNG and ASOHNS
cessions. Please collect your meeting materials from the
Registration desk on arrival.
- 9. What is the dress code for the conference?More
ICCS program sessions: Smart casual
Gala Dinner: Lounge suit/cocktail dress
- 10. Where are the conference documents and forms?
- 11. How do I register for the Indigenous Ear Health workshops?
- 12. Answer to your question not here?