SA events 2019
Adelaide Tracheostomy Course
September 10-11 2019
The Adelaide Tracheostomy Course faculty is led by Intensivists Dr Shailesh Bihari & Dr Andrew Holt, and ENT Consultants Associate Professor Eng Ooi & Dr Theo Athanasiadis. The supporting faculty is made up of very experienced and highly trained surgeons, intensivists, nursing and allied health professionals who are all experts in their field.
For registration go to https://cicm.eventsair.com/adelaide-tracheostomy-course/atc2019
For further information please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 08 8204 4247
This event will focus primarily on otology & common ENT emergencies.
Our guest speaker Dr David Close will give an over view of otological surgery and anatomy in his first talk All About Ears. This will be followed with Common ENT Conditions & Emergencies concentrating on conditions seen in ED.
Thank you to our sponsors Cancer Council of SA, Medtronic,
Attendance at this event could contribute a minimum of 2 points to annual CPD requirement.
New members welcome
DATE: 27th August 2019
TIME: 6.30pm FOR A 7.00 pm START
VENUE: CANCER COUNCIL SA 202 GREENHILL ROAD EASTWOOD
COST: OHNNG MEMBER: $5.00 NON-MEMBER: $15.00
13th Adelaide Endoscopic Management
of Vascular Injuries Workshop
27th November 2019
- Vascular complications during skull base surgery and outcomes
- Management of surgical field during EES
- Surgical steps for venous and arterial models
- Outcomes of vascular injuries
- Does training make a difference?
22nd Advanced Functional Endoscopic Sinus Surgery Course Frontal Sinus Masterclass
28th – 30th November 2019
- 3D Anatomy of the sinus and skull base
- Optimising the surgical field
- International frontal sinus classification
- Decision making in the frontal sinus
- Surgical approaches to the frontal
- Dealing with the difficult frontal sinus
- neo osteogenesis
- isolate frontal sinusitis
- frontal mucoceles
- Nasal polyps and the frontal
- Technique and improving outcomes of frontal drillout
- Complication in frontal sinus surgery
- Dealing with AEA
- Orbital hematoma
- CSF leaks
- Evidence of outcomes with pedicled flaps
The Head and Neck Society Meeting
Transoral Robotic Surgery
Venue: Caledonian Hotel
219 O’Connell St, North Adelaide
1. Transoral Robotic Surgery
Dr Julia Crawford
Head and Neck Surgeon
St Vincents Hospital, Sydney
2. Update on ORATOR Trial
Dr Suren Krishnan
PLEASE RSVP PRIOR TO MEETING – THANKS
Cash/Card Payments on the night
Electronic Payments to:
Name: SA Head and Neck Society
Account No: 767299861
Meeting and meal (wine/beer inclusive): $40pp
This event will focus primarily on airway management.
- Dr Ooi will present information on the new techniques such as Coblation and BiZACT and their use in Tosillesctomy, OSA and Airway management.
- Tracey Nicholls will present the why and how of Tracheostomy, ward management, tube selection and preparing to go home.
- Sandra Ridings will overview our new Internet learning modules.
Thank you to our sponsors: Cancer Council of SA, Medtronic, Smith & Nephew and Paragon Medical
Date: 22 May 2019
Location: Cancer Council SA202 Greenhill Road , Eastwood, Adelaide, South Australia 5063
Cost: $5 MEMBERS / $15 NON MEMBERS Certificates of attendance & light supper supplied
Contact details: Tracey Nichollssa@ohnng.com.au or email@example.com
Ph: 0411 771 976
Register at: https://www.trybooking.com/495286